Ork Grot Bomb Launcha Mk II
I gave the Grot Bomb a base coat of Desert Yellow.
Having finished the base coat I gave the bomb a wash consisting of Chestnut Ink, Scorched Brown paint (which helps remove the gloss of the ink) and some water to thin the wash down.
I gave the launch structure a basecoat of Chaos Black. For some reason it has warped a bit, not sure how that happened, but I think as it is quite Orky, I am going to leave it as it is.
Here is how it could look using my Wartrakk.
I gave the driver a black undercoat.
The launching mechanisim was given first a drybrush using Tin Bitz before a second drybrush using Boltgun Metal.