Star Navy Ships By Martin Kerr
D'DERIDEX Class WARBIRD = 402 points
- Mass 40
- NSD 5
- Screens 2
- Sensors Enhanced
- Five "B" BTY - 1 SFP, 2 FS, 2 FP
D'KAZANAK Class WARBIRD = 898 points
- Mass 80
- NSD 6
- Screens 3
- Sensors Superior
- Five "A" BTY - 1 SFP, 2 FS, 2 FP
T-10 (BRIGHT-ONE) Destroyer = 161 points
- Mass 22
- NSD 4
- Screens 1
- Four "C" BTY - 2 FS, 2 FP
- 1 Light Photon
- Reference for the D'Kazanak Class Warbird statistics are drawn from
the Star Trek: The Next Generation novel #26 The Romulan Prize the description
there reads: "It represents a new age in Romulan Warbird design.
It is larger (approximately twice the size), faster and more heavily
armed than the current D'Deridex class of Warbird." It is designed
to compete with the Federation Galaxy Class Starship.
- I have added sensor and ECM to my ships as per Full Thrust/More Thrust
rules. In order to incorporate Felix's Senior
Officers to the Bridge rules I thought if you choose too, you could
award points to your Science/Tactical Officer(s) dependent upon information
gained through a successful scan of the enemy.
- Statistics for the T-10 (Bright-One) are drawn from the official FASA
Romulan Ship Recognition Manual.
- Model availability: I use the MicroMachines Romulan Warbird for the D'Deridex Class and a FXM resin model from the USA for the D'Kazanak Class, being a larger model. The T-10s are available from Southsea Models in white metal.